Sunday, May 10, 2009

ever increasing police state

today I drank too much coffee which caused me to clean my whole apartment and go to walmart to get a new trash can that logan hasn't puked in. on my return trip, I saw 2 cop cars. 1 was lurking near the old walmart looking for careless drivers which is bad enough, but routine. the other was on my street and was equipped with at least 2 cameras pointing out diagonally from the trunk area and facing front. there could be more cameras that I didn't see. I wanted to take a picture and talk to the officer within, but was too afraid of the consequences if he was not in a good mood, or I was seen as some type of info-terrorist. this is also right after I watched the film "washington, you're fired" so my NWO senses were in hyperdrive. I'll be going to my parents' place shortly for mothers day dinner and will relate the police state news to them and see what they think of it.

No comments: