Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've got better letters



the letters "aa" are total shite. they stand for moping in a dungeon and feeling sorry for yourself and those around you. memorize your phrases and pray all you want, it won't help anything or anyone. my letters are "bmx" and they stand for getting exercise, being outside, going places, having fun, and challenging yourself to improve abilities. I'd like to see aa try to match those criteria. anyway, I was dissatisfied with my computer setup because I had trouble typing when leaning over or sitting sideways. I moved some stuff around and didn't really solve the problem, but on my way back from the store, I saw something that did solve it. this was at the "always classy" sorority house. I pushed the desk home (it has wheels) and up the stairs (pain in the a) and now I'm sitting pretty, typing at a desk that was used by hot chicks. they treated it nice, though. no graffiti, the top was broken off, but who needs a shelf over their screen? this morning when I went to do laundry, the place got even shittier. half of the floor got torn up and there was a liquor bottle (not pictured) in one corner. also, check the new video and be sure to read it's description.

No comments: