Sunday, December 28, 2008

christiansen day after christmas


the picture says it all. I showed up without an instrument and this is what they think of me. you really have to demand attention from these people. it's such a difference from the dailys. they were all over me and I barely even had to say a word. but the christiansens are cold and uncaring 0.0033 degree freemasons and won't talk to me because I am beneath them. one aunt and one cousin talked a little, but i'm dwelling too long. my day was thown off from smoking hippy lettuce in the morning. I woke up and was talking with logan about video games, when the dope dude showed up and rolled a blunt. that was at like 10 am. it's now 10 pm and I'm just getting back to normal. it fucks up my day to smoke that early. here's a list of things (drug related) that I can't do:
nutmeg
benadryl
dramamine
coricidin
robitussin
pot (without being drunk)
caffeine is a tricky one like pot, hence end of the list
besides that, the mythical folklore metal project got a name: Alatavalat.
no other progress was made.
in other news, a new term shall be used. this is "ganas" it is a spanish word for testicles that means so much more. it means ambition, balls, someone being a "real character", coherence, being able to tell that someone is "awake" or "aware", but so much more! if you understand this concept, you've probably got ganas. if you would say "yeah, sure, whatever" or some other dismissal response, then you don't.
ganas= psycho mike-o, shawn, joe, joyce, etc
no ganas= verizon wireless guy, sue, the tacks man, master slater (stachesquatch), todd, etc

No comments: