Wednesday, December 24, 2008

daily side christmas eve




this is my dad's side of the family. we did a gift exchange and somebody brought stupid glasses. the old dude is art. he's not related, but shows up to all the family functions anyway. he's old, illiterate, and was an orphan, so he has lots of wild stories and always remembers that I work in the factory in bergen and asks me about work. the dude in the hat is don, but he's from my dad's brother's family. john (not pictured, don's brother) says he will make a whammy bar for me and donbro (young guy, another cousin) gave me a book called fuck you which is all metal dudes giving the finger. inside, cc deville is actually holding the same model of black ibanez that I play. my born again christian aunt loved the pgc shit and the aa aunt didn't bother me very much. she brought lasagna, but wouldn't eat any of it. before eating someone made an extremely rude comment about what I will and won't eat to which i told them it's not funny to mock people like that. otherwise everything went fine.

No comments: