Monday, December 22, 2008

my order picker skills are like black magic


getting to work was kind of tough because of all the snow. I got stuck in the driveway a few times and had to drive very slow, but I got to work, gave shawn his antichrist-mas present (dvd cannibal holocaust) and talked to nick a lot. the ever elusive switch-stance backwards order picker driving came into play today, as forward with regular hand positions is too easy now. I'm working on driving with reversed hands and reversed body position (difficult and possibly dangerous) but it works, hence the headline. shawn doesn't seem to find it as amusing as I do, but we got to work on his machine today too. we worked together to create a windshield for him. tape and shink wrap were used with more success than expected.

No comments: