Sunday, August 30, 2009

another long blog...


firstly, I just downloaded the project a ko series and it's absolutely full of sexual inuendo. ako and bko are both sex objects as they are shown in suggestive situations at every possible time. they fight aliens that look like dudes, but they are chicks. boobs, panties and all. the videos that I got show some nudity that I don't remember from the scifi channel anime show so long ago. this picture cracks me up. 2 women ready to fight, being compared to MALE lions in the background, AND they do the glipmse-of-panties shot for ako.
the weekend was rough too. on friday night, I hung out with charlie and luke, played guitar, had like 4 mixed drinks while looking for lettuce. right before I left charlie's, I texted joe to see if he had a contact. he did and late at night and drunk, I went to leroy to get dope. I felt fine until we stopped in a parking lot to smoke a blunt. then I became completely fucked up. d and lisa were at the bar there so that was cool. I also saw one of the old temps. we finally got back to joe's where we smoked more and I passed out on his couch as per joe's orders. I woke up barely alive the next day and got a ride to my car. I got home knowing that the family picnic was that day and tried in every way to revive myself. I should have just got a drink and tried to cover up the booze stink instead of trying to cover up such a brutal hangover. the picnic was horrible except for the food and I could barely stay in a coversation with even my closest cousin, don. my parents were clearly displeased with me and dropped me off at like 7 pm much to my relief.
I got some drinks into me and broke up my new bag. it was all seeds, stems and leaves. apparently the stems and leaves were from a very high grade plant because I got toasted every time I smoked it. I've got other stuff to do here besides blog, so that's it for now.

No comments: