Thursday, August 27, 2009

brainwashing site alert!

I was just at www.sweetsurprise.com and they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes about high fructose corn syrup. they said it has nothing to do with obesity and that it is totally natural. ok, time to come clean (at least with the computer) about the past 2 days. I got out of work in a hurry on monday and bought a bottle of rum. hung out with urinymous busch and our old buddy, luke. apparently, he just got out of jail for what he calls "lots of shit". I didn't question further. charlie busted out the grim reefer and I went home nice and toasted after hanging out for a while. woke up the next day, had normal breakfast, cup of coffee, bike ride... about 2pm I began to feel that unique feeling of alcohol withdrawal and caffeine energy at the same time. I went to subway at walmart in intense pain. got chocolate milk from walmart proper and an italian sub from their subway. I returned home to quiet my demons with placating chocohol and sub while watching "white water summer" with kevin bacon as the abusive hiking leader. after a while I was feeling more myself and decided to see what the nothing masters across town were up to. nothing much obviously. i debated things with charlie a little and went home when I ran out of booze. oh, man this is where it gets bad! like fliff night bad! bored out of my brains with no booze and no dope, I ride to wegmans (this is after half a bottle of rum which explains the bent wheel on my road bike (nothing major) and the way that my toenail is completely destroyed on my left foot. what I bought there explains why I didn't feel the toe injury until 6:30 the next day) I got myself a bottle of doppelbock and a bottle of rmsc. if you don't know what that is, good. let it be. all I remember is smoking lots of resin while watching "cocaine cowboys" and waking up in a horrible way. upon first awakening, my vision went digital and I did THE WALK to the bathroom. it took me until 3 or 4 to be able to watch a video on my computer and all day to eat one granola bar. I was in bed trying not to die the rest of that time. I went back to work today to the computers not working and tried to handle it as best I could. when I told bob to stop taping the flaps of boxes over the labels, he threatened to punch me in the face. I got in deep trouble over this and in the middle of trying to catch up with a massive amount of work, I was called to the office for a conference about how bad I am. this is the only reason I enter that room besides to punch in and out. it seems to happen literally all the time. now I am drinking bartons vodka with some apple and orange trying to regain some sense of sanity. maybe a bike ride will help.

No comments: