Sunday, August 16, 2009

regular "a" blog



let's see, my guts are eft, which limits the amount of liquor I can drink, but not beer. re-upped the hippy lettuce, hung out with urinymous busch this weekend (these 2 go together). there's a new pic of the matt-o-taur in his angel blowing gear. and also a pic of what happens to my hair when I ride my bike. notice the darker clumps that are clearly soaked in sweat. I'm downloading some al di meola for good jazz, and some vision divine in an effort to keep up with the rhapsody of fire boys and their side projects (all of which sound like rhapsody). I was trying very hard to do some tracking in the "studio" this weekend, but came up with nothing. my studio is accessable by turning my chair slightly and moving the keyboard. now, I think I will go get some shite take-out food, turn on a torrented movie, and try to do some more tracks after lunch.

No comments: