Saturday, August 22, 2009

financial pressure building



I'm going to pay some bills today: my electric and the ambulance bill from when I couldn't drive to work without discorporating. that leaves the 75 dollar hospital bill and the rent that teddy won't pick up. otherwise, I've got absolutely nothing to do this weekend. new tube for the bmx might be nice to go riding and I could hang out with urinymous busch. when I talked to fred last night about jason, he acted like there was something wrong with him. oh well, nobody ever likes any of my friends. the pictures are of charlie "urinymous busch" and his buddy, lunchbox. in pgc news, I have protested doing team leader work when I am not team leader. they are piling the lists of stuff to move onto me and I have to keep up with the regular restock at the same time. they either need to make me leader, or make someone else leader so they can do that work. they're fucking me! who else could do the job? joe? his fireworks would make mine look like a sparkler. shawn? he doesn't even pay attention to what the hot items in his aisles are. good luck figuring out what to do about that, you secretive fuckers!

No comments: