Friday, August 7, 2009

vacation of emptiness


there it is: a vacation of 4 days stretching out in front of me. what will I do during this time? damned if I know. some 4 tracking could take up time (4 days 4 tracks), I could ride my bike, watch the countless videos that I have torrented and will surely torrent soon... Shawn and katie will stop by tomorrow and I've got to go out to eat with my parents on sunday. also there is some small amount of hippy lettuce available for at least 2 good sessions along with the low concentration leaf material I got from joe. through the ice bong it shouldn't be too bad. loading picture of ice bong... as you can see, the second chamber was chopped and a peanut butter jar was added with a hole in the lid. it loads good and "draws like a pencil" as charlie "urinymous busch" would say. he knows all about the reptilians called the annunaki and about nibiru and the end of an era in 2012, but still gets excited about major sporting events and eats shitty food full of high fructose corn syrup. that hassle free zone is hard to exit when your mind is completely closed like his. well, I got a coffee from mobil and I intend to spend some time learning a vocal number today, so as this blog draws to a close I leave with a question. what would you do for 4 days if you were me?

No comments: