Thursday, October 1, 2009

construction site cleanup yesterday.

yesterday, I worked for george dahl again cleaning up the construction work being done on an extension to a house somewhere in rush. 2 characters got nicknames and I've thought of a grand new nickname for someone else. brian that I work with is the B800 unit like arnold's model number in terminator 2 because he works all day with no breaks and no lunch. the vaccum cleaner earned the name of doctor rockso because all it did all day was suck up white dust. lastly, shawn coleman's girlfriend is being asked right now if his name cane be changed from tumbleweed to real jesus. this makes for some funny joke openers like: real jesus and fake satan were sitting at the bar one day... you get the idea. the other thing that happened yesterday is that I met a new co-worker, rich and got bit by his dog. rich seems cool, but I'm not sure that I like the only dog that has ever been mean to me.

1 comment:

0s0-Pa said...

Haha, those are some good nick-names! Now to think of some of my coworkers... :]
-Jon @ Construction site cleanup