Saturday, October 10, 2009

hamlin party and real jesus



last night was logan's birthday, so I went out to eat with my mom and got money, then drive for like over an hour to go get logan to bring him to rick's for a get-together. the one armed man was there with tom, the acoustic song man and his weird girlfriend who calls me smeagol. rick, tom and myself stayed relatively sane through the time there as we drank some beer and played lots of guitar. tom's girlfriend had this insane need to talk to me in the most disomforting way possible and the one armed man got falling down-getting up-falling down drunk. he probably opened more beers than anyone else and also spilled more beers than he opened. logan disappeared. he was eventually found hiding by the side of rick's trailer outside in the rain. tom, his girlfriend, and the one armed man went home and I also left at like 2 am. since picking up logan at like 9 last night I have been promising him to bring him on a pilgrimage to meet with real jesus (shawn). i have not recieved any answer from him or rick (who's living room I left him sleeping in) about whether or not this will happen. the other matter to contend with is my plentiful array of cough syrups in my room. they call to me in sickeningly sweet voices, but I may have to run a mission in the automobile.plaese, rick, give me a sign!

No comments: