Tuesday, October 6, 2009

plans


well, I had a day today. I got some insurance stuff straightened out and found out that the jam shack doesn't want any more guitar teachers. hung out with charlie and luke, then came home to drink cough syrup. here's my old recipe for super tussin: 5 oz. delsym 1 jar robitussin pills 1 bottle rmsc. soak, chop and strain the pills to remove the non-drug elements, then combine all 3 liquids in a container. you can add coffee if you so desire. this produces 654mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide and 887.19mg dextromethorphan polistyrex. this is not for the faint of heart. please robotrip 2 days in a row before taking this to get your tolerance up as this could f your mind in ways that humans were not meant to get their minds eft. I'm pretty sure I used the 3 ouncer though as the 5 ounce is 12 dollars. 3 oz of delsym contains 532.323mg of dextromethorphan polistyrex. this seems much more reasonable because I would do this for a few days on end and am still alive and relatively coherent. the math involved in calculating these thing is astronomical! I can't believe I figured this out, but couldn't pass math class in school. I'm going to be making the latter when I get some money and if I'm still living on my own in a little while here. this is like a thing to do on thursday after sleeping a wednesday after work. get lots of rest and food, then HIT THE DRUGS!!! probably end up feeling like this picture.
anyway, I've still got to get my 401k and some money from george dahl, so blig you later!

No comments: