Saturday, October 17, 2009

what a waste


I wasted so much time and money on that delsym experiment. all that I'm going to get out of it is toxic shite. that's right, I might not dook for a little while, but when I do it will peel the paint off the walls. the jalapenos and coffee are not easily forgotten. my farts require you to wear a radiation suit today, I can't imagine what the sheast is going to be like!
all dook jokes aside, the first thing I'm doing when I get my 401k is I'm getting a pet. this little apartment is so lonesome. I'll get like a ferret, or a rat, or something. if it's rats, there will be 2 and they will be female. the dude rats are assholes.
I was up so late last nightfinding out about cool websites on youtube. if any of them are worth while, I'll be sure to send the info along.

No comments: