Thursday, October 15, 2009

well...


i cashed my check, paid the electric bill and made a list of places to apply for a job at. sometimes it seems that there is just no place left for poor andy. it's not that i feel particularly bad, it's just that i feel i'm kind of cursed to sit here and be useless. i don't know what to do! I have to get groceries still and to tell the truth, you know what will probably make it's way into my basket. anyway, I'll eat lunch first and wait until after 6 to start it up just to make sure that nobody's going to call me and that arkron won't come knocking on my door. my new music downloads are doing good, so at least I'll have something good to listen to. that picture of the monster this morning was already in my computer, so I'll go find another one and say blig you later.

No comments: