Wednesday, January 21, 2009

internet dating is difficult and funny


yes, I spent last night responding to craigslist ads made by women who are lonely and want male companionship. I was like that guy at the bar that just asks out EVERY good looking girl around. I figured that probability would be on my side if I played the numbers game right. I got 3 e-mails from jennys who seem to all be the same person regardless of last name and 1 from another girls (24 to be exact) who I described in a reply as "wearing thier birthday suits". this was clearly a sex hook-up site that is probably populated by viruses, spyware and nasty computer filth, but no women. to summarize, I got no real replies even though I sent at least 20 messages that would direct young women to my blog and youtube pages. I even told them to send insults if they didn't like what they saw.

No comments: