Saturday, January 10, 2009

man vs. self



My brain is at war with itself. I really don't want to drink, but the other half of me really wants to drink and knows that there is plenty of vodka in the freezer and mixers in the fridge. Both halves know that I will get a good night's sleep if I do indeed imbibe vodka in disgusting amounts, but the no half says "when will you stop drinking ka? when you have cancer? become homeless? die?" but then the yes half says "just finish that bottle and don't buy another" but no says "what about when there is not enough for a whole night? you're gonna go buy a whole nother bottle and this will happen again" back and forth they go. if I skip tonight, I'll really be leaning toward the yes side tomorrow because I will have had all day to be bored and vodka will only look even better than it does now. as always, here are the images.

No comments: