Wednesday, January 28, 2009

you know what...


we all know what I'm talking about. although it goes by special words or phrases in different areas or groups of people, we all know what it is. it is legal in some states, but not all. it is also legal in amsterdam. it's that spice of life that comes from mother nature, and maybe why some of us are still alive. I don't know how many people would rather die than stop tasting the herb of the earth. I've also heard that it is as alien a plant as possible as it exhibits male and female sexes. the best advice that I can provide for practitioners of this method is to find old jazz videos on google video. if you like good jazz, there's an ella fitzgerald video (not smella shitzgerald) called "it don't mean a thing if it don't got that swing" that is amazing. I was just watching it in awe of the musicians. listening to louis armstrong as I write this. my boss thought that I was wearing a marilyn manson shirt today, but it was the shirt that I earned by watching my parents pets while they were gone to see my sister and it said maryland on it. I thought it was funny because my computer was playing charlie christian at the time. the marylin manson shirt would have been out of place on me, the guy that listens to good guitar players rather than shock rock. I guess her bad opinion of me needs to change.

No comments: