Friday, February 6, 2009

all is not as peaceful as it would seem


when I got home today, I heard loud bitching from the vents. while dooking, I placed the voice as arkron and eventually put my ear to the vent. it turns out that when I blacked out at joey's one night I had trouble entering my apartment and arkron had to open the door for me. instead of dismissing it as "just my drunk neighbor" he was complaining to his friend on the phone because I referred to him as "man". that prick is lucky he wasn't here when rick fucked up the hallway! that would put things in perspective for him.
o well, I'm not usually blacked out in the hallway and arkron is quite quiet, so he will probably get pissed about some little thing with someone else and move out, or get tired of the dark maroon walls that he apparently hates in his place. the guy's a fucking painter! if he doesn't like the wall color, FUCKING PAINT IT! he did say he was a complainer, he's probably just blowing steam to a friend.

No comments: