Friday, February 13, 2009

friday the 13th!


it's a tough and rough day, but if you're a real hardcore badass, you can fix it. I was having a terrible day maybe because of the date, mybe because I forgot to take my vitamins this morning, but it all turned around after lunch. I started listening to nostradameus (euro-thrash) and Brenda asked me to fix a tape gun for her. the spring in the tape guide was in wrong, and I had to really maneuver it into place amongst the other parts of the device. successfully completing this, harm seemed to avoid me as I nannihilated the nannas. I even got shawn and myself out of cleaning room 22 by weighing a skid for none other than that mother-goddess of the warehouse, Brenda. after work I almost got run over while crossing the street on the way to walk my mom's dog. I went to make a drink and my cracked cup split for sure! FUCK! I didn't have any other worthy containers, so I drove to dollar tree with high hopes, low expectations, and a whole lot of determination (fueled by some euro-thrash). I looked for a while, dissatisfied with the glass selection until I found a clump of old dusty cups. among the neglected refuse of dollar tree's retired glass inventory, I blindly reached in and brought out none other than an EXACT copy of the glass that just broke!!! triumphant sun shines on the bloody blade of our conquering hero! all enemies torn asunder, battlefields bathed in blood, the sun rises on a new dawn of victory! i was flying on flaming wings of cold hard steel through the darkest night in the accursed lands of evil into a bright new day bathed in the enchanted morning sun of eternal beauty! so this picture is of the glasses.

No comments: