Saturday, February 7, 2009

laundromat, center of discomfort


that's right, it's a necessary evil. here's a list of the shit that I have to put up with in that building. if you use one like it, you will understand.
screaming infants
wild toddlers running and screaming as well
"I want a snack, mommy!" toddler to parent, repeated for at least 30 minutes
response to above "no" or "if you shut up" shut up toddler will always become loud again
all tv sets on the spanish channel
stupid woman trying to use canadian currency
as I sit on a washer, someone loads the one next to it, regardless of the dozens of others available
the cieling splits and pours out water
the good dryer is taken and I am forced to pay to dry my clothing
the couple making out not even 5 feet away
the owner with his tracheostamy trying to talk to me
fucking place always looks empty from the outside, but upon entry, it's PACKED
more annoying kids
retard son of the woman using canadian currency stumbles stupidly around
no decent place to sit
more screaming children and scolding parents
more mexicans than you can shake a stick at

No comments: