Wednesday, February 25, 2009

regular a blog




things are pretty normal. work is getting busier, the weather's getting better, my media player list is expanding, and I take a little time each day to refresh my math skills as I plan on trying to go back to school to get myself off the bottom of the control pyramid and avoid being squished when it comes slamming down. a real woman has replied to my craigslist ad, and I just sent her my cell #. this might cause some upheaval in my life that could be good for me. beneficial upheaval is tough. you need the end results, but the intial initialization is wrought with anxiety and topped with hope and a sprinkling of the unknown. throw caution to the wind and good things might come your way. I'll be doing a little guitar work tonight, as I'm drinking some wine and that makes my fingers limber and loose to shred, slap, and gently caress 6 strings of my choice. I also noticed (as in these pics) that muay thai kickboxers like to wear shants (somewhere between shorts and pants) I just think shants are the coolest article of clothing ever invented.

No comments: