Saturday, February 28, 2009

f-up saturday

friday night logan showed up at my place while I was drinking wine. we caught up on news and smoked a bong. he convinced me to go with him to the city. my place got a giant mess as we were leaving. I had to sleep in his sister's bed and in the morning had to deal with his ancient cousin who scared the fuck out of me because logan and his sister got me to smoke a bowl. I slammed the morning glory liquid and hung out around there for a while. the place is a total mess. then I went with logan to give people rides places. we dropped off his sister at work and ran errands with his aunt. everywhere we stopped I had to go and summon the sheast. it was all blue because of the wine. when we finnally made it back to his aunt's his other cousin was there and I had to wait for him to leave the bathroom so I could go in and evacuate. I barfed my false teeth into the shitter and had to sit there while the cousin, his girlfriend, thier friend and logan smoked bowls and watched tv. 2 of them were smoking cigarettes. then we left and logan took me home. 3 things I will never do again: smoke cigarettes, drink terrible morning glory shite that I fucked up an extraction on, and watch that damn idiot box = tv.

No comments: