Sunday, March 1, 2009

ethternal serve-itude



I just opened a keystone ice. this should tell all there is to know. for those who don't know, I'm a worthless piece of shit and have been sentenced to a term of as long as I can survive trying to drink myself to death. my blood runs black with hatred as I write this and before I apply the 2 medicines that change it from black to tye-dye. my computer just had to be brought back from the dead. it's about as effed as I am. this is hell and apparently I have answered the question in my song: torment and pain. I have earned my place among the tormented. but that doesn't mean I can't torment anyone myself, it's just that all the wrath of this fucking place is centered on me. I called my parents to tell them I couldn't make it for dinner and asshole answered. I lied and said I was sick to avoid the complications that the truth would cause. I don't think that he would reacxt very well to "I'm having a shitty day and don't want to stare at your ugly mug for 2 hours while you yell in my left ear". I've done worse. not answering thier calls at all, lying to them about whether my drug habits exist or do not, convincing them to give me money for drugs under false premises, the list goes on. i'm starting to feel better after eloquently loosing my wrath on blogger and the booze (1 1/2 beers and a shot) so I'll end this before I become too complacent to blast fire and spew forth hatred in an endless unrelenting storm.

No comments: