Saturday, March 7, 2009

boring saturday.


I was bored this morning, so I walked to walmart because I couldn't go to the liquor store yet. on the way home, I saw shawn and katie drive by and got a call from them to find out why the fuck I was walking at the corner of owen's road. no luck yet with the lettuce, but I saw this dead cat on my way down the road. I tried to get a picture of the old tower, but it was very muddy and wet around there and I was carrying my bag from walmart, so I didn't feel comfortable enough to get very close. the pic that I did take turned out shitty. I drove to the liquor store and burger king for lunch and when I got home, my neighbor arkron wanted me to check out his art. I obliged when I had finished eating and was rewarded with a beer. he beats the shit out of his guitar and likes to talk about how good shitty rock music is. I had a hard time not talking bad about what he likes, but he found it very easy to criticize michael angelo batio (shredmaster supreme), saying it was a carnival trick. this coming from the guy who can't play anything that you can recognize as a song. I mean it sounds like noise that you would hear from a 10 year old who just barely learned some cords. it's barely music. he knows his cords, but doesn't have any clue what rytyhm to play them in. oh well, all rock guys are the same. they love to talk shit about good guitar playing even though they suck. or maybe BECAUSE they suck!

No comments: