Sunday, March 29, 2009

temporary substitute vodka


I was going to the liquor store too often and buying wine last week. this caused me to take last night off because I'm still having my quarter life crisis and everything is not the way that I would have it. I noticed the time at 4:39 pm today and realized that the liquor store was closing. this caused some mental conflict to which I replied "just go get the fucking ka already!" upon my arrival at the likka stoe, I was not greeted by the holy ka of the heros, but instead nikolai was there. this prompted a conversation between the clerk and myself. he had heard some different stories about why people drink different vodkas and shared these reasons with me. the chocolate banana vodka drink is now called a "banana slam" thanks to shawn. let's just hope my nannas don't go double digits tonight.

No comments: