Monday, March 23, 2009

drolin temple: complete!


see the picture. I visited juli and jay today after work. they are the same as ever. I didn't realize that I was in a talking competition until just before I left. I came in second because I talk to people like they are equal. jay talked up to me, so that must mean he lost. the j word talks against people. she would change the tone of her voice when she "scored a point" by being stupider than someone else and when she brought up someone else's flaws. that must mean she won. they're both obama kool aid drinkers, so perhaps they both lost while I sat on the sidelines drinking a beer. the feral tard-child was allowed to simply walk away to do who knows what in another room. I was also informed of a variety of csi/vampire tv series and told that juli has a chance of being in one of them. same old j-word also lied about countless other things too stupid, numerous, or unbelievable to catalog here.

No comments: