Saturday, March 21, 2009

strange saturday




i woke up hung over. watched barry lyndon (don't ever do that! longest and most tragic movie ever made. designed to assist in suicide attempts.) I then took my car to monroe muffler and they said "this fucker's broken!" to which I replied "Your price is affordable, so fix it." I went home to eat lunch and watch an old sabidote fuvie. at 4:45 I called because they close at 5 and found that they were almost done and I rushed there on bicycle. I wonder if they would have called me? I then dropped off the bike at home after having trouble inserting and removing it from my car. the neighbor woman had spilled her entire apartment onto the front lawn and parked her van in the center of the driveway. I sneaked in ever so carefully. by the time I got back on the road, the van was moved. I went shopping for other things, as the repairs weren't as expensive as I had planned. here's a quick list of the important items: blender, bananas, 2 gig flash drive, altoids box, burnable cds, regular food stuff. the blender, when combined with bananas, chocolate milk, and vodka, will become a danger to my health. some Kyle Newman guy replied to my craigslist ad and knows who I am. he saw me playing with alex and luis. I have some hope that this might be a good thing. overall, my saturday is very strange.

No comments: