Sunday, September 27, 2009

courtyard pic


I'm posting here for some reasons. the courtyard pic, obviously. it came out beautifully. I wasted a lot of time and money going to tops today. gas was wasted, and the syurup costs almost 5 dollars a bottle there (twice the price as wegmans). I bought it anyway and the label is different, but it's the same brand as wegmans and the same thing on the label. let's hope the contents match too! the other reason I'm posting is to kill some time because the only other thing I have to do today is watch the ten commandments. I don't know how biblical it will get, but I've heard it's mad long. I also put some chord progressions and lyrics together this morning to make a gothic jazz number. it might get recorded at some point, but I'm kinda steering away from the 4 track these days. it's just so much work to get a song that can't be performed live or repeated except by playing the mp3. anyway, I've been blogging a lot and should really get my fingers out of the blig before it grows teeth and bites them off.

No comments: