Friday, September 18, 2009

weird day


today was kinda funky. I got up and did my normal internet thing. texted katie about my paycheck and she said she would deliver it sometime after 1. then my dad called at 11:30 and invited me to lunch. I insisted we go to subway to get the AWESOME deal of buy one get one. I got foot-longs and he got 6". we both paid the same amount. he complained to me and I told him that I had informed him of the deal before we ordered. he lectured and preached and made me not want to be there. he dropped me off at 12:30 so I could be home to get my paycheck. at 3:30 I got a call to go pick it up in holley. not in the plan, but I got it and my videos along with the captain morgan keychain. I rushed around for about 45 minutes cashing my check, paying the electric bill and getting groceries. I even saw julie who says she has 4 jobs, but I'm thinking maybe 1 or 2 at most. texted teddy about rent payment because I have enough money, filled out the COBRA insurance form.. I was busy! so everything is caught up. now I have to find a job so I can keep it that way. the temperature is funny today. not quite warm enough for summer wear, yet not cold enough for fall fashion. I'm going questing to find a cool image to attach here. it only took about 5 seconds to find something way out there! a robot frog that jumps onto an office chair! that's wild!

No comments: