Saturday, September 26, 2009

general unease




I chilled at urinymous busch's place this afternoon. we played guitar, I watched him play an extremely violent football game, and we watched some youtube. of course we also had to go to the store to get his namesake brand of american piss beers. ever since like 10:30 or 11 last night, I've had this INSANE craving for MASSIVE amounts of dxm. I mean, like 1062+ kind of obscene quantities of cough syrup. 708 just didn't do it for me! I want to get to the point where I'm completely freaking out and can't even enjoy it anymore. this is because of my overall insatiable thirst for mind bending chemicals, my previous experience with this stuff, and my recent (dramatic) increase in usage leading to a high tolerance. the pisser is that I have to go hang out with my parents tomorrow night and eat dinner with them because I have to ask for $150 to pay for health insurance. obviously, if I were to dose tonight (2nd night in a row, massive dose, only 5 hours of sleep so far since 8 am yesterday) they would REALLY be able to see me not being as sober as they would hope, hence not giving me money.anyway, I'm going to try to get some sleep here soon and tear my filthy digits away from this accursed blig.

No comments: