Thursday, September 10, 2009

scrape self off floor


there have been some changes taking place in as controlled a manner as possible. I went to apply at the millhouse as per jason's instructions and on the way, met my father who was on his usual "fuck looking for work, let's spy on andy" rounds. he said he noticed my car in the driveway (he looks for it every day) and asked me why I wasn't at work. I didn't go into detail, but told him that I got fired and it was my fault. kind of a load off, as there aren't any worthwhile secrets my fam don't know anymore. the first day without work, I was very hung over and spent some time in bed when I wasn't hanging out with jason. today, I spent a lot of time online applying to local businesses which all seem to be affiliated with something called kronos. the ancient meaning of this term is some type of malicious time entity who isn't too far removed from what modern people would call satan. there was no satan back then, so all of these different dieties from around the world have aspects that eventually got mixed down to make devils of different semi-ancient origin. I am sure that the horns and all-seeing eye are the main ingredients. it doesn't take icke or tsarion to see these things in this journal image or to make the connection to the heavy metal bands that use the word (kronos from france and the lead singer from venom). anyway, I'm making an effort to get some new income started, so that's all I can do without a time machine to go back in time and REALLY fix things.

No comments: