Tuesday, September 22, 2009

late night


it is late and I am up and feeling wild. I spent a lot of today doing good stuff. I got my car inspected, did laundry, and got to drive my dad's fav auto, the '64 riviera. he says that I can drive it when I want, but I would really rather drive the effing batmobile. it is comfy and has king diamond tapes in it! if I inherit that sweet ride, I will put a decent system in it. nothing fancy, I just want to listen to good music. slap some regular-a speakers in that thing and cruise down the road listening to judas priest or something. what would really hit the spot right about now is some really flourescent green hippy lettuce with red and orange hairs through a multi-stage ice-bong. unfortunately, I have to be able to pass a drug test, so that won't happen.here's a pic of the riviera.

No comments: