Thursday, September 17, 2009

job interview



ok, I drove a total of about 60 miles and spent 3 hours at the job interview. by the half way mark I didn't want the job anymore regardless of the fact that I'm so qualified it hurts. turns out... unemployment continues!! YAY! more sitting in front of the computer! no 60 miles a day commute! no dead pigs... no dead frogs.. no skeletons... alright, so not everything is good, but I tried and it's all for the best anyway.
MATT I can see the chameleon shirt through my blog. you better not be reading this on the clock, you know that's a fireable offense! and tell mike wells to stop playing penguin baseball on the work computers too. you guys are such outlaws.
anyway, I got an email from my friend that got thrown in the spam bucket, so I am VERY happy that she isn't ignoring me or something.

No comments: