Sunday, September 13, 2009

trial in 10 min.

it's 6:10 on sunday. I'm going to my parents' place to eat dinner and explain to them that I got fired for constantly causing problems and showing up drunk. but I feel great! it's like I had been wearing all my winter coats for 3 years and now they are on the floor and I am FREE! I've been talking to a girl through email, appying everywhere i can and even some places where I can't and some jobs I'm not qualified for. I even contacted kirby vaccum cleaners. the whole world is at my fingertips and I haven't touched booze in 4 days! not quite my 2 week record, but getting there. urinymous busch hasn't called me probably because he read too much of my blog. jason, shawn, and arkron have encouraged me every chance they got. I feel free as a bird! 3 minutes left, better stop till next time my damn digits start typing obscenities into this here blig.

No comments: