Wednesday, September 16, 2009

no more drugs.


i don't want any more drugs. the tussin is treating me like a punching bag and I hate it. the creepy crawly feeling all over me is too much. I know I will live through this and when I come out the other side, no chemicals will enter my body. I will be so clean that I will shine. not even coffee. I'm going all natural when this is over. if I have to eat rice and water, so be it! I will pollute my body no more. the world has never seen a man so dedicated to doing good. you can take your religions and shove them up your dogmatic ass. I will live for me. I will get a good job and when I get home from work, I will practice guitar. I will learn from books how to be the best guitar player and herman li will sound like shite. al di meola will invite me to play with him because I will shred so clean and so nice.
anyone who knew me will be surprized at how I have changed. I remember a little robo-tripper who wrote something called champion of changes. I will be the normal one. and sucessful. underdog from left field, watch out because I am going to do something right!

No comments: