Tuesday, September 15, 2009

paradox flip-flop


after the last blog entry, I hibernated for 22 hours straight. I may have gotten up to use the bathroom twice at most. at about 8 am this morning, I awoke empty, weak, but somehow refreshed. breakfast was had with some episodes of chromartie high school (a new anime that kinda sucks when I'm not getting eft on chemicals). I surfed for jobs and cleaned out my email after getting a call from 2 different places wanting interviews, then called my dad and got my car up to par. we did stuff like fill the tires, clean the windows, and check the brakes (which were fine despite the shaking). I got the usual lecture about what to do. I listened and took note of things he said, but didn't take it as the absolute set in stone gospel. we made an appointment for my inspection at the place down the street where he knows the mechanics. I was promised $50 to put new windshield wipers on my car and to pay for inspection. I bought and replaced the blades myself and got a sub for lunch. after that, I stopped by to see arkron. he listened as I explained the good things that I have been doing. taking care of business, getting calls, fixing my car... I copied some chords from his guitar book and looked at his new painting with him. we agreed about what was good and bad about it as I pointed out a muddy area in the corner and he told me about painting the rocks along the stream (a very common element in his work). the fu that I watched today was come drink with me. it involved surprisingly little alcohol and turned out to be a 2002 remaster. it was really cool because the underdog from the beginning becomes a respected hero in the end. that about brings this up to date. if you can't figure out why this is called the paradox flip-flop, you're dumber than I thought so don't read my blog anymore.

No comments: